Alpine Spa Delight
Visit us for a 4-hour break and enjoy 10,000 m2 of Alpine Spa facilities, including 3 pools, saunas, an Alpine Eco Pool and 24h fitness centre – and the best view of Lake Lucerne.
- Entrance to the Alpine Spa for max. four hours based on the selected package
- The direct boat trip Lucerne to Kehrsiten Bürgenstock (2nd class) and the Bürgenstock Funicular during your booked day excursion (return trip). Please present your ticket when you arrive.
- Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- This ticket is valid for SGV boat services and for the booked services in the Spa only on the date printed on the ticket
- Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock boat and funicular, we recommend you to check the schedule in advance given the seasonal program updates.
- As we aim to guarantee a spa environment that is both of the highest quality and also safe, please note that to enter the Alpine Spa children up to the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Please refer to Alpine Spa Etiquette for Children Guide.
- Please present your ticket at the Alpine Spa Reception
- Prices are per person and ticket