Alpine Spa Delight
Visit us for a 4-hour break at the Alpine Spa, located at the Bürgenstock Hotel and enjoy 10,000 m² of wellness facilities, including 3 pools, saunas, an Alpine Eco Pool and 24h fitness centre – and the best view of Lake Lucerne.
- Entrance to the Alpine Spa for max. four hours
- The direct boat trip Lucerne to Kehrsiten Bürgenstock (2nd class) and the Bürgenstock Funicular during your booked day excursion (return trip). Please present your ticket when you arrive.
Access to the pool area is available for families with children and for photography during the following times: 09:00 - 12:00 and 17:00 - 19:00. Please visit our website for current opening times. Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend checking the timetable in advance for any seasonal changes.
- Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- This ticket is valid for SGV boat services and for the booked services in the Spa only on the date printed on the ticket
- Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock boat and funicular, we recommend you to check the schedule in advance given the seasonal program updates.
- As we aim to guarantee a spa environment that is both of the highest quality and also safe, please note that to enter the Alpine Spa children up to the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. For more information, please consult our Alpine Spa Etiquette.
- Please present your ticket at the Alpine Spa Reception
- Prices are per person and ticket