Sail, climb, stroll and dine
This scenic multi-mode journey begins by boat, crossing Lake Lucerne, a peaceful pleasure. Then it’s a delightful ascent to our Bürgenstock Resort by vintage funicular. From here you follow the beautiful Felsenweg path by foot upto the Hammetschwand Lift, the highest outdoor elevator in Europe. Step into the panoramic glass cabin for a 60 second trip to 1128m for out of this world views. Take in the majestic sweep from lake to peaks, sighting Mount Rigi, Pilatus and as far as the Bernese Alps. Whiz back down and stroll along our Bürgenstock trail to the rustic restaurant Osteria Alpina for more views, over a leisurely Italian meal. We’re delighted to include a CHF 20 menu voucher for each adventurer.
- The direct boat trip Lucerne - Kehrsiten Bürgenstock and the Bürgenstock Bahn during the booked day trip (return trip).
- Hammetschwand Lift return trip, 1,128 metres and back.
- 20 CHF voucher at Osteria Alpina
- The ticket is non-refundable. No refund or extension of the services in case of no show on the corresponding date.
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- The ticket for the trip from Lucerne to Bürgenstock Resort with the boat and funicular is only valid on the imprinted date.
The return trip must take place on the same day.
- The ticket is valid for 2nd class only.
- The offer cannot be extended for future dates of used in any other resort facilities.
- Price per person and ticket
- The ticket doesn’t include any discounts on the resort parking facilities in case of usage