Easter Brunch | Brasserie Ritzcoffier
For the Easter Brunch Mike Wehrle and his brigade are given free rein to showcase the finest produce. Our Maître fromagier wheels out his favourites from the artisanal cheesemakers on Bürgenstock’s slopes and around France. Appetisers and desserts are presented by buffet, main courses are à la carte. So, bring family and friends across the lake, and up the mountainside to share this Easter event. Live music from 12:00 pm.
- Brasserie Ritzcoffier Easter Brunch is served 12:00 - 3:00 pm
- Hors d'oeuvre and seafood buffet | Menu à la carte for main course | dessert buffet (drinks are not included)
- Live music
- The direct boat trip Lucerne to Kehrsiten Bürgenstock (2nd class) and the Bürgenstock Funicular during your booked day excursion (return trip). Please present your ticket when you arrive.
- Should you arrive by car, 3 hours parking services is included per person
FOR YOUR COMFORT
Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend checking the timetable in advance for any seasonal changes.
- Due to the popularity of our restaurant, we recommend that you reserve your seat in advance to ensure that we are ready to welcome you at your desired arrival time.
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend you to check the schedule in advance given the seasonal program updates.
- Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates.
- We would like to emphasize that this ticket is valid only on the printed date.
- Please present your ticket when you arrive.
- Prices are per person and ticket.