Private Spa Break with Friends
Why not experience the exclusive Alpine Spa with friends? The unique Spa Suites, complete with service and a stunning view of the lake, offer you your very own panorama sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, double sensory showers and a lounge with TV and tea bar. The perfect setting to pop open a bottle of Champagne.
- Three-hour session in a Private Spa Suite for two people
- Additional person CHF 98.– (max. six people)
- Additional hour CHF 200.–
- Snack Variation
- Bottle of Champagne
- Entry to the Alpine Spa costs an additional CHF 124.– per person for up to four hours after enjoying the Private Spa Suite
- The direct boat trip Lucerne to Kehrsiten Bürgenstock (2nd class) and the Bürgenstock Funicular during your booked day excursion (return trip). Please present your ticket when you arrive
- If coming by car, we offer 3 hours of free parking in the following resort’s parking facilities: Bürgenstock Hotel, Waldhotel Health & Medical Excellence or Diamond Domes
Access to the pool area is available for families with children and for photography during the following times: 9 am - 12 pm and 5 pm - 7 pm. Please visit our website for current opening times. Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend checking the timetable in advance for any seasonal changes or maintenance updates.
- Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- This ticket is valid for SGV boat services and for the booked services in the Spa only on the date printed on the ticket
- Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend you to check the schedule in advance given the seasonal program updates.
- As we aim to guarantee a spa environment that is both of the highest quality and also safe, please note that to enter the Alpine Spa children up to the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. For more information, please consult our Alpine Spa Etiquette.
- Please present your ticket at the Alpine Spa Reception
- Prices are per person and ticket