Spa Time For Two
The journey begins with a 2 hours Private Spa Suite experience at the Alpine Spa accompanied by a 60 minutes couple's massage. Afterwards, relax and enjoy the complimentary iced champagne served with pastries and fresh fruits while you take in the mountain scenery.
- 2 hours access to a Private Spa Suite for two persons including a 60 minutes couple's treatment
- Day access to the Alpine Spa
- A chilled bottle of champagne served with seasonal fruits
- The direct boat trip Lucerne to Kehrsiten Bürgenstock (2nd class) and the Bürgenstock Funicular during your booked day excursion (return trip). Please present your ticket when you arrive
Access to the pool area is available for families with children and for photography during the following times: 09:00 - 12:00 and 17:00 - 19:00. Please visit our website for current opening times. Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend checking the timetable in advance for any seasonal changes.
- Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates.
- We recommend booking your spa treatment in advance. In case of no availability, the credit cannot be extended to other resort services or dates.
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- This ticket is valid for SGV boat services and for the booked services in the Spa only on the date printed on the ticket.
- Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend you to check the timetable in advance given the seasonal program updates.
- Please note that to enter the Alpine Spa children up to the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. For more information, please refer to the Alpine Spa Etiquette.
- Please present your ticket at the Alpine Spa Reception.
- Prices are per person and ticket.