Swiss Alps Classics
An ‘emotional and spirited’ concert concludes the Swiss Alps Classics’ Festival of the Violin. Ukrainian violinist MAXIM BRILINSKY leads the virtuoso ensemble. Enjoy the concert in our dramatic mountainside setting.
- Concert performance in the Lakeview Ballroom
- Arrival by MS Bürgenstock across Lake Lucerne and funicular to our mountainside reception
- If you prefer to arrive by car we are delighted to include complimentary parking for up to four hours
- The ticket is non-refundable. No refund or extension of the services in case of no show on the corresponding date.
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- The ticket for the trip from Lucerne to Bürgenstock Resort with the boat and funicular is only valid on the imprinted date. The return trip must take place on the same day.
- The ticket is valid for 2nd class only.
- The offer cannot be extended for future dates of used in any other resort facilities.
- Price per person and ticket
- The ticket includes parking for up to four hours at the resort parking facilities.