Full Day Alpine Spa Indulgence
Enjoy 10,000 m² of Alpine Spa facilities, including four pools, saunas, a fitness centre including a variety of activity programmes, as well as credit for a relaxing treatment or a spa product of your choice.
- Full-day spa access
- Including treatments or products worth CHF 100.– based on availability
- The direct boat trip Lucerne to Kehrsiten Bürgenstock (2nd class) and the Bürgenstock Funicular during your booked day excursion (return trip). Please present your ticket when you arrive.
- Should you arrive by car, 5 hours parking services is included.
Access to the pool area is available for families with children and for photography during the following times: 9 am - 12 pm and 5 pm - 7 pm. Please visit our website for current opening times. Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend checking the timetable in advance for any seasonal changes or maintenance updates.
- Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- This ticket is valid for SGV boat services and for the booked services in the Spa only on the date printed on the ticket
- Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend you to check the schedule in advance given the seasonal program updates.
- As we aim to guarantee a spa environment that is both of the highest quality and also safe, please note that to enter the Alpine Spa children up to the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. For more information, please consult our Alpine Spa Etiquette.
- Please present your ticket at the Alpine Spa Reception
- Prices are per person and ticket