Waldhotel Day Spa Indulgence
Discover sustainable relaxation in a spa environment that reflects the view inside: Wood and alpine rock define the atmosphere. An indoor and outdoor pool, a Kneipp facility, two sauna landscapes (Mixed Spa & Ladies' Spa), inviting relaxation areas and more await you.
- Day entry Waldhotel Spa - including treatments or products worth of CHF 100 .- per person per access
- Direct boat trip from Lucerne to Kehrsiten Bürgenstock (second class), plus the Bürgenstock Funicular from the quay up to the resort (return trip). Please present your ticket when checking in
FOR YOUR COMFORT
Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend checking the timetable in advance for any seasonal changes.
- Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- This ticket is valid for SGV boat services and for the booked services in the Spa only on the date printed on the ticket
- Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Katamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend you to check the schedule in advance given the seasonal program updates.
- As we aim to guarantee a spa environment that is both of the highest quality and also safe, please note that to enter the Alpine Spa children up to the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Please refer to Waldhotel Spa Etiquette for Children Guide.
- Please present your ticket at the Waldhotel Spa Reception
- Prices are per person and ticket