Easter Dinner | Spices Kitchen & Terrace
Outside is a dramatic scene with sky high panoramic views across Lake Lucerne. Meanwhile Spices kitchen is a hive of energy. This Easter-Eve the Spices’ brigade will be chopping, tossing and seasoning the dishes for your five-course sharing menu. Each chef comes with their own regional speciality promising authenticity and a competitive pride in the individual cuisines from India, Thailand, Japan and China.
- 5-course sharing menu, excluding drinks
- The direct boat trip Lucerne to Kehrsiten Bürgenstock (2nd class) and the Bürgenstock Funicular during your booked day excursion (return trip). Please present your ticket when you arrive.
FOR YOUR COMFORT
Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend checking the timetable in advance for any seasonal changes.
- Due to the popularity of our restaurant, we recommend that you reserve your seat in advance to ensure that we are ready to welcome you at your desired arrival time.
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend you to check the schedule in advance given the seasonal program updates.
- Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates.
- We would like to emphasize that this ticket is valid only on the printed date.
- Please present your ticket when you arrive.
- Prices are per person and ticket.