A musical journey around the world. A night of glorious elegance in collaboration with the Zurich Opera House. This event is conducted at the Palace Hotel which presides regally above Lake Lucerne. The stage is set at the Brasserie Ritzcoffier. The evening begins with a welcome reception at the Salon1903 above the glittering lake, accompanied by a piano performance.
Dinner is a four-course gastronomic performance with dishes inspired by the operatic arias, and a wine pairing. Throughout the evening you will hear virtuoso opera arias and duets, who will be accompanied by an instrumental performance.
As part of the Signature Dining Series at Bürgenstock Resort Lake Lucerne, this exclusive evening is created for 40 guests.
- 7:00 pm: Welcome cocktails at Salon1903 with live music
- 7.45 pm: 4-course gastronomic performance with dishes inspired by the operatic arias including wine pairing, water, coffee and tea
- Performances of the artists from the Zurich Opera House
- The direct boat trip Lucerne to Kehrsiten Bürgenstock (2nd class) and the Bürgenstock Funicular during your booked day excursion (return trip) Please present your ticket when you arrive/li>
- Should you arrive by car, 3 hours parking services is included per person
- Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
- Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock boat and funicular, we recommend you to check the schedule in advance given the seasonal program updates.
- Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates.
- We would like to emphasize that this ticket is valid only on the printed date
- Please present your ticket when you arrive.
- Prices are per person and ticket.