Opera Dinner - Love Arias
An October night of romance with operatic arias and French gastronomy.
Aperitifs and piano music are the prelude to an elegant four course dinner. Act one opens with love songs from China, Spain and Portugal, sung by Soprano, Ziyi Day. Act Two, Tenor Andrew Owens performs Sicilian arias. Act Three, Ziyi Dai and Andrew Owens perform duets from operetta and musicals. Having graced the grandest stages in the world, we are honoured to present these three luminaries of the Zurich Opera House at our intimate Brasserie Ritzcoffier.
- 7pm: Welcome apéro at Salon1903 with piano performance
- 7.30pm dinner commences, four courses with wine pairing
- Performances of the artists from the Zurich Opera House
- Children aged 12 and above are welcome
- Should you arrive by car, 3 hours parking services is included
- Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock Catamaran and Bürgenstock Funicular, we recommend you to check the schedule in advance given the seasonal program updates.
- Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates.
- We would like to emphasize that this ticket is valid only on the printed date
- Please present your ticket when you arrive.
- Prices are per person and ticket.